So Excited!! Just Booked 11nt on PEARL in the HAVEN!

rjm11

wooo hoooo- so excited to have just booked an 11 night southern caribbean cruise on the Pearl in a 2 bedroom Haven suite! Now all I have to do is wait until November 2014! The itinerary looks great... who's with me?

I'm also on an 11-day Souther Caribbean on November 20, 2014 on the Pearl - I'm in one of the aft Penthouses. I'm looking forward to a very relaxing cruise!!!

Yup, that's the one we booked! We did a 9 night on the Dawn two years ago, but this will be our longest one yet. Can't wait!

wooo hoooo- so excited to have just booked an 11 night southern caribbean cruise on the Pearl in a 2 bedroom Haven suite! Now all I have to do is wait until November 2014! The itinerary looks great... who's with me?

Congratulations!

Here are a couple of tips for you.

1) The courtyard butler/valet (different from your room butler) is a wonderful resource. We used him on a recent cruise to serve us breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks everyday in the courtyard. The service was so great, we never made it down to Cagneys's. He would get us anything we wanted. If we wanted soup, he would call around and find out what was being offered in the different kitchens. On our last morning, we were especially grateful to use him for breakfast to avoid the morning rush elsewhere on the ship.

2) If you carry your own luggage, you can use the early self-disembarcation service provided by the concierge to be one of the first people (if not the first) off the ship and through customs. It was a HUGE time saver for us.

Have fun.

We booked the same 11 night itinerary except it is for Dec. 11, 2014 and not in a Haven. :) I'm so excited about the port stops.

I wonder what the weather will be like in December? We picked this itinerary because it goes further south than the 10 night itinerary.

Maggie

We booked the same 11 night itinerary except it is for Dec. 11, 2014 and not in a Haven. :) I'm so excited about the port stops.

I wonder what the weather will be like in December? We picked this itinerary because it goes further south than the 10 night itinerary.

Maggie

My husband and I are on this same one as you. There is already a roll call started for it if you'd like to join it! This will be my husbands first cruise and I've booked a Haven room for us:D. It took me forever to get him to try a cruise. I figured if I start him out with something special then maybe my chances of him being willing to go again will increase!

Archived