Website Improvements

Elusive_Cruiser

What type of improvements? Can't say I've noticed anything better. Somehow my reservation seems to disappear on the Weekend on a regular basis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sandi:

I agree with you, the Search feature hasn't worked in months....

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have noticed an extreme improvement the last little while with the Celebrity website.... sign of the new times? Hope, hope, hope.... :)

WOW, I was going to post about what has gone wrong this time.

The web site seems worse than ever.

All the "Connection Meet and Greet" registrations got reset to zero people a few days ago. Some M&G went from 95-110 people to zero at the stroke of a kilobyte. Ours went from just shy of the 25 needed to zero and with restarting it it's only back to 9 as people slowly find out about the glitch.

Also when I search for a cruise routinely it'll only show one ship... for an area and time frame where several are sailing.

I can't even get on the website, it keeps crashing my computer and closing every web page i have open.

Not fun, I was hoping to check if they had added the drinks package to my reservation.

Not sure what they are up to but web design is not it!

I can't even get on the website, it keeps crashing my computer and closing every web page i have open.

Not fun, I was hoping to check if they had added the drinks package to my reservation.

Not sure what they are up to but web design is not it!

I was thinking of booking a Bermuda cruise on the new 123 thingy, but can't..... I'll wait until Monday and call my online TA and see what's what... maybe the TA web connections are better.

Oh weird - for me it's been working much faster than in the past - when you go to book a cruise (price checking :)) the drop-downs are faster, etc. Guess it's just me :(

Some things are better, but when a whole section gets deleted and not fixed it kinda is not going well int the IT department IMHO. There are a lot of connections people pissed off right now.

I especially liked that at one point the only ship they had sailing May 2013- July 2013 when I did a search was the Century... came back an hour later and they'd fixed it... but it was not the first time I'd seen a classic srew up this week.

For what its worth, the feature of searching for a specific stateroom now actually tells you if it's not available. In the past, you would just get some sort of gobbledy-gook response (which meant the cabin wasn't available).

Archived