Sanctuary Cost

Texas

Hi Texas... We were on the Crown in last December and reserved the Sanctuary for the entire 7days which was $210.00 for both of us. Even though we had excursions for each port (Mexico) we loved loved it. Well worth the money. We will be on a coastal in May in a mini suite and will still reserve the Sanctuary. Have fun!

Does anyone know the cost of reserving the Sanctuary for an entire cruise, per day, and half day? Thanks for your feedback.
Currently half day is $10, full day is $20 and entire cruise is $15/day for the number of cruise days. On the Panama Canal cruise the canal transit day is sold separately so our cost was $195 each. There have been some posts that not all ships reduce the price to $15/day for the entire cruise but I can't confirm that one way or the other.

We were just on the Emerald and booked the Sanctuary for the entire cruise. Price for daily was $20 for full day and $10 for half day. We did not get a break for booking the entire cruise, paid $20 per day. I was disappointed since many on CC say they get a discount when booking it for the entire cruise. They did sell out of allotted loungers for the entire cruise package but most days there were available daily loungers.

It was our first time trying the Sanctuary and we would do it again. The service was superb - especially the afternoon Tea Service. It's the only way I would ever get my husband to Afternoon Tea:D

We have never used the Sanctuary, so my questions is this- for the $20.00 per day- does that price include the "special snacks and drinks"?- including the bottle water, smoothies- energy drinks, flavored water, and fresh lemonade?

We are going on the Golden to Hawaii- wondering how many days out of those 14 could you really use it- thanks for replies.

We have never used the Sanctuary, so my questions is this- for the $20.00 per day- does that price include the "special snacks and drinks"?- including the bottle water, smoothies- energy drinks, flavored water, and fresh lemonade?

We are going on the Golden to Hawaii- wondering how many days out of those 14 could you really use it- thanks for replies.

We were going to do it but was told by one of the attendants that it was not worth it because the weather going to Hawaii is usually not that good. She was right out of the 8 sea days it was only usable 3-4 days, glad we listened.

We reserved the Sanctuary on CB for southern caribbean (3 sea days) for the entire week. $15 per day. We used it on port days too--watched sailing into Curacao and departing Aruba. We had loungers on the port side. We were up there every day.

Remember if you want to book by the day you have to sign up that day, each day. We felt it was very worth it for the week. Our friends had an inside cabin and we had obtructed ocean view.

Hope you have a great cruise.

Only item included out of the ordinary is flavored water (water with fruit slices added). We were only in the Sanctuary on the Island so comments are specifically for her. The attendants brought your choice of coffee or tea and pastries in the morning. They had a coffee brewer up there so it was fresh brewed coffee for DW :). They would bring you food for lunch from a special menu for a $3.00 service charge but we always met friends for lunch elsewhere. In the afternoon they brought tea at 3:30 with pastries, finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam and other goodies. Almost all of the above is available elsewhere on board. They would also bring a cold wash cloth for you when it was hot.

Archived