POA 2 Bedroom Family Suite Question

LilLeebird

Has anyone rented this cabin? We are wondering about the convertible sofa beds. Are they a standard sofa bed that folds out or are they just a small version of vinyl twin bed/hard sofa? Trying to determine if someone can really comfortably sleep on one of these. And if not, has anyone been able to get a rollaway bed in their room on this ship? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

We were in an Owner's suite on POA and our boys shared the sleeper sofa. We asked for an egg crate and I don't think they had it, but they brought extra comforters to pad the bed. The stewards took it down each day and put it back up every evening.

Are you talking about the SC 2 bedroom family suite at the very front of deck 9? I looked into those for my family of five and my understanding was that there is no sofabed (?). Apparently the fifth person sleeps in a fold-down bunk bed in the second bedroom. Can anyone verify this?

rocklinmom hi, the rooms your talking about I think are 9000 & 9500 they are a cat SD until sept. 7th then after that they will be a cat SA and will have a king bed,murphy bed & sofa bed. I have 9500 booked in oct. and I called NCL after I heard that POA was going into dry dock and they said that our room was now the number one suite on the POA lucky me. Check out the NCL site it says it in there.

Apologies for the late response. I am speaking of the AFT cabins of either corner of the ship on decks 7, 8, 9, I think. We have 7178 booked. I have confirmed with NCL that the second bedroom is indeed a full trifold-out sleeper sofa. The sofa in the living room, however, is a fold back futon style bed. The master bedroom and the second bedroom do have doors to seal off from the living room (to close off late night tv, or a snoring family member). I'm hoping the wrap around balcony will be impressive with the coastline sail by. Thanks for all the responses!

We had one of these cabins at the aft corner - it was great and yes, the wrap around balcony is huge and a real feature of these cabins. The second bedroom bed is probably only large enough for one or two small children. They turned the bed out on our first day and it stayed that way the entire trip. It takes up the entire room when folded out, but you could still put things on the area in front of the mirror. There are 3 TVs - one in each room.The vinyl lounge folded out to quite a large bed, big enough for two and quite comfortable. The steward turned it down when we went out in the evening and in the morning he turned it back into a lounge. I doubt there would be room for a roll away, unless they slept on the balcony - you could fit quite a few out there!

Archived