Major Shopping done, when will April 14th get here?

Well, it took 9 hours of shopping, but we have all major purchases done for the cruise: 2 new pairs of shoes each (1 casual and 1 dress each), 2 matching beach t-shirts, 2 matching At Sea t-shirts, 2 pairs of shorts for me, 1 dressy top for mom, 2 shirts and a matching sweater for mom, 1 Mickey shirt for me, 1 new swimsuit for me. :-D

These are my favorite of the purchases. I have plantar faciitis (sp?), and after wearing these for just a few minutes my heel actually hurt less.

577426_10200788016852263_658873158_n.jpg

I never really believed people when they talked about how comfortable these shoes are, but they really are.

What kind of shoes are these magical marvels you found? I have super fussy feet too, so I can appreciate the joys of finding comfy shoes or sandals.

Made the last of my purchases last night when I got my formal night shoes. Yay :D

Well, it took 9 hours of shopping, but we have all major purchases done for the cruise: 2 new pairs of shoes each (1 casual and 1 dress each), 2 matching beach t-shirts, 2 matching At Sea t-shirts, 2 pairs of shorts for me, 1 dressy top for mom, 2 shirts and a matching sweater for mom, 1 Mickey shirt for me, 1 new swimsuit for me.

Wow, you are way ahead of us, there's four of us and not one thing has been purchased! Next weekend we will hopefully start. Can't wait to sail away!

I am not absolutely positive, but I think that the answer is "in 28 days" or "in 4 weeks".

:)

The day after the 13th.

LOL. Good answers. I just want it to be sooner.

What kind of shoes are these magical marvels you found? I have super fussy feet too, so I can appreciate the joys of finding comfy shoes or sandals.

Made the last of my purchases last night when I got my formal night shoes. Yay :D

Fila SkeleToes.

Wow, you are way ahead of us, there's four of us and not one thing has been purchased! Next weekend we will hopefully start. Can't wait to sail away!

We had to do all the major shopping with this paycheck. It's only reason it was this soon for us.

Archived