Coral Breeze/ Wet Lizard

CENTEX CRUISER

Does anyone know if Coral Breeze Tours , affiliated with Hammerhead is still doing the Shark Ray alley/Caulkner tour. We are booked on it for this April, but now I am reading that Wet Lizard is doing the tour. Has Wet Lizard started doing their own in competition with Coral Breeze ? Confused.Help..:confused:

Does anyone know if Coral Breeze Tours , affiliated with Hammerhead is still doing the Shark Ray alley/Caulkner tour. We are booked on it for this April, but now I am reading that Wet Lizard is doing the tour. Has Wet Lizard started doing their own in competition with Coral Breeze ? Confused.Help..:confused:

Why not email Mark at Coral Breeze Tours & ask him what's up ?

His em is - mark@coralbreezetours.com

Post & let us know ?

Bill in FL

Thanks. I did , and I will post my question and his answer below. He really did not say if they are a separate tour co now.

Why not email Mark at Coral Breeze Tours & ask him what's up ?

His em is - mark@coralbreezetours.com

Post & let us know ?

Bill in FL

------- Contact Coral Breeze Tours - John Vanecek -------

Name: John Vanecek

Email Address: buddyv123@att.net

Message: Hi Mark, I am a little confused. We are booked on Shark Ray /Caulkner tour on Mariner which leaves Galveston on April 7.I am reading on Cruise Critic that it is through Wet Lizard tours now. So is our tour still on ? And if so, do we meet outside the gate now ? And lastly, do we get an information e-mail from you shortly ? I sure hope you are still in business. My guess is that Wet Lizard is just doing their on now, and would be in competition with Coral Breeze ? Thank you..John

Hi John,

Thanks again for your reservation. You're all set. There's so much misinformation on Cruise Critic these days I don't bother even reading it. We send our "meeting instructions" email out 10 days before the tour date, but I'll send you an advance copy now. I hope you have a great cruise.

Best,

Mark

In Dec, I was booked for the same tour as you. Initially, I was confused as they used to operate outside the wet lizard. After asking several people, I was directed to an office just outside the gates. Initially, I was nervous to venture outside the safety of the terminal but it was all okay. He did mention the change in an email which I failed to read. This caused me to wait outside the Wet Lizard for awhile before realizing that they were not showing up.

Not too sure why he has started operating outside the gates but there was a guide that met me outside which was fine.

Hi, It's supposed to be shark ray alley. I have been trying to go to Caulkner for 3 years. They are either catering to another ship or whatever. Finally got booked , and there has been confusion with Coral Breeze or Wet Lizard. They are both doing the tour independently, and Coral meets outside the gate. I have my final instructions from Mark at Coral. Will check the roll call page again. Thanks for asking. We are only 2 weeks away ! :)

Centex, is that the shark alley tour or Goff's Caye? We are booked through Island Marketing with Coral Breeze.

Why aren't you on the roll call anymore??? We miss you...:)

Archived