Seward or Anchorage?

Arc12

If you had a day, would you rather spend it in Seward or Anchorage?

With that day, what you would you do? For the purpose of this, it's just a regular day in June - no festivals or anything going on.

Just trying to get ideas, and I want to hear as many opinions as possible and not try to corrupt with my preferences - Thanks!

With that day, what you would you do? For the purpose of this, it's just a regular day in June - no festivals or anything going on.

Just trying to get ideas, and I want to hear as many opinions as possible and not try to corrupt with my preferences - Thanks!

What are your stops before and after Seward/Anchorage?

There is some pretty good scenery between Seward and Achorage if the weather conditions are clear. I would at least take the time to make a stop at Portage Glacier or Brian Glacier and take in all of that wonderful scenery that I could. Tim

Attached picture Portage area

Brian_Glacier.jpg.4c55395329bb8ce34adb742ad9df4c4b.jpg

What are your preferences??

What I like do, will have nothing to do with you, and both places are very worthwhile to tour and visit.

You may want to take an overall look at what, each is noted for and has available http://www.anchorage.net http://www.seward.com

As someone who lives in Alaska I would spend a day in Seward. We enjoy the Kenai Fjord cruises, the Sea Life Center and also Exit Glacier.

If I were going to spend the day in Anchorage I would head to the Alaska Native Heritage Center, followed by the Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center.

Archived