Weight restrictions??

delmar60

Just wondering if anybody knows how strict they are with weight restrictions on excursions?? The twister excursion has a weight limit of 240 pounds, I weigh 250, think this will cause a problem?/ Thanks in advance,

I'm truly not being a smart mouth and think it likely it has occured to you but perhaps losing ten pounds prior to your cruise will end your stress. You then know you can go, and enjoy and not worry they won't let you on.

I'd never post such a thing if it was a considerable amount of weight but it's a relatively small amount of weight and that could ease your stress about being banned from doing something you seem to be looking forward to.

Please don't think I'm trying to be insensitive and I know it's not my business but that you asked and you've got around five months before your cruise.

I don't mean to offend and I'd never dream of commenting except that it seems a reasonable fix to a possible roadblock. Good luck.

Just wondering if anybody knows how strict they are with weight restrictions on excursions?? The twister excursion has a weight limit of 240 pounds, I weigh 250, think this will cause a problem?/ Thanks in advance,

It's not as much a weight thing as it is size of the person and weather they can fit into the seat and strap in.

:)

I did the zip lines in Mahogany Bay and there was an older man who appeared way over the weight limit. The guides used an additional harness around his chest along with the lower harness. And he did just fine. I believe the weight limit is not because the equipment can't handle it, because the equipment is rated for thousands of pounds. But it's more of an issue of person being able to clip on and off the lines, maintain a safe posture, and land safety on the platform.

Archived