Navigators for the 4 nights Med cruises ?

julmops

Hi everyone,

We have booked for the 6th August cruise from Barcelona and I was wondering if someone would happen to have a copy of the navigators for this cruise ? I'm not sure those 4 days cruises were done last year but any information would be welcome.

We've cruised on the Fantasy this January and loved it so much that we booked another one for next Jan but arrived now to the point we decided we need a fix in between ;-)

Thanks a lot in advance for your answers !

Julmops

To my knowledge they haven't done a 4 night Med before, they have done 10/11 and 7 nights before.

This year therefore is a first, worth looking at the other navigators, and they will give you an idea.

Thanks ever so much for your answer ! I guess we'll have to be patient ... Do you think there will be a Palo brunch on offer ?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BUMP. As the first 4 nights cruise in the Med is now over, I'm bumping my old thread with the hope that someone here would have copies of the related Navigators... Thanks a lot in advance.

Archived