Luggage question??

catergirl

since i we are going to do a lot of side trips before our 31 SA cruise, i was wondering what to do with the large luggage we will have for the 31 day cruise. i know the smaller flights will cost an arm and a leg for luggage and we dont need those big bags for the smaller trips. anyone heard of an alternative idea for not taking the luggage for a week or so of flying and touring around?? any ideas appreciated. ps we are coming form canada... we are thinking of MP,iguaza,rio, to name a few and leave out of BA thanks martha

since i we are going to do a lot of side trips before our 31 SA cruise, i was wondering what to do with the large luggage we will have for the 31 day cruise. i know the smaller flights will cost an arm and a leg for luggage and we dont need those big bags for the smaller trips. anyone heard of an alternative idea for not taking the luggage for a week or so of flying and touring around?? any ideas appreciated. ps we are coming form canada... we are thinking of MP,iguaza,rio, to name a few and leave out of BA thanks martha

My advice would be to plan your trips so that you are staying at a hotel one night before the side trip and the same hotel one night after, so that you can leave your luggage at the hotel.

In Brazil anyway, all the airports (and bus stations) have a Guarda Volumes, a room for secure luggage storage. Some (like Rio's GIG) may have lockers as well (as the park entrance at the falls also does).

Also most hotels have a locked storage room and would agree to hold luggage until a guest returns for it.

Archived