Maitre De on Queen Elizabeth - email address

bonni99

Hello

Does anyone have an email address for the Maitre D'e on the Queen Elizabeth?

I would like to email ahead and ask for a specific table- and have had great success in the past on the Queen Victoria.

Many thanks!

Hello

Does anyone have an email address for the Maitre D'e on the Queen Elizabeth?

I would like to email ahead and ask for a specific table- and have had great success in the past on the Queen Victoria.

Many thanks!

You can email restaurant.seating@carnivalukgroup.com and they will forward your email onto the appropriate ship and maitre d.

Quick update..

I posted my thanks to Whitemarsh at 10:43am just after sending an email to the address he posted.

At 15:39 (3:39pm) I received a most welcome and very helpful reply.

Thank you to carnival for this prompt service.

We are always very quick to criticise and I thought I would just let folks know how impressed I am with the speed of response.

John

After enjoying the wonderful 'banter' on this forum and appreciating the wealth of information experienced cruisers share between them - I have finally got round to joining in!

We are 'semi' experienced with 8 Cunard Voyages but looks like we have a lot of catching up to do with some of the regular posters.

I was going to ask advice about contact regarding table requests and found the answer before I had chance to ask the question. Just one thought - how far before the start of the Voyage would be the best time to send a request?

Thank-you.

After enjoying the wonderful 'banter' on this forum and appreciating the wealth of information experienced cruisers share between them - I have finally got round to joining in!

We are 'semi' experienced with 8 Cunard Voyages but looks like we have a lot of catching up to do with some of the regular posters.

I was going to ask advice about contact regarding table requests and found the answer before I had chance to ask the question. Just one thought - how far before the start of the Voyage would be the best time to send a request?

Thank-you.

Welcome Emily,

I usually send in the request as soon as I've booked and then follow up with reminder about a month (or a fortnight) before embarkation day.

Thank-you.

Welcome Emily. I would say that after 8 Cunard voyages you are well experienced.

DH and myself never put in a request for a particular table prior to any of our voyages. We have always travelled in the grills and upon embarkation just pop along to have a quiet word with the MD, drop a $50 note in place and voila....we have never been disappointed and have always got the table we wanted.

Wishing you a wonderful trip .

Best, Judy

Archived