Should I upgrade?

GAMOM4

With this mornings sale...I could upgrade from my 8B Balcony cabin on the Empress Deck to either the Verandah, Lido, Panaroma or the Spa Deck ... for the same price plus get $230.00 OBC.....We have been on the Panaroma Deck on the Dream and we loved it....but since that was our first balcony we didn't have anything to compare it to...should I try to get upgraded to one of these decks....since we eat most of our meals on the lido deck instead of the MDR I was wondering if the Lido deck would be better....but then we would have to go all the way down to the Promenade for the coffee bar and all and also gtting off the ship at the ports would probably take longer.:confused:

With this mornings sale...I could upgrade from my 8B Balcony cabin on the Empress Deck to either the Verandah, Lido, Panaroma or the Spa Deck ... for the same price plus get $230.00 OBC.....We have been on the Panaroma Deck on the Dream and we loved it....but since that was our first balcony we didn't have anything to compare it to...should I try to get upgraded to one of these decks....since we eat most of our meals on the lido deck instead of the MDR I was wondering if the Lido deck would be better....but then we would have to go all the way down to the Promenade for the coffee bar and all and also gtting off the ship at the ports would probably take longer.:confused:

I would do it. It's worth the trip down to the coffee bar when you could get your coffee free with your OBC. ;)

I would get the $230.00 OBC whether I stayed where I am on the Upper Deck or whether I upgrade....I kept thinking that if I stayed on the upper deck the price may keep dropping since it was an 8B category and that way I could maybe accumulate more OBC...but I doubt that it is going to go much lower than it is today...so I was thinking that maybe since the Verandah, Lido, Panaroma or the Spa Deck are the exact same price as the Upper deck....that I may as well go ahead and request the upgrade. Wouldn't most people say that the Lido would be better than the other three?

Archived