Premium Bev Package includes

alexspepa

I know there are several excellent threads already out there, but I'm a little dizzy from all my reading, so I apologize if this is too redundant.

With my Premium Beverage Package on my 3-31 Silhouette cruise I get:

• any cocktail, glass of wine and non-alcoholic drink or coffee up to $12
  • anything over $12 I pay only the difference
  • the automated wine dispenser in Cellar Masters is NOT included, min-bar and room service beverages not included
  • 30% discount on bottles of wine

did I miss anything? Is there anything else included or excluded? can i use it for the cavier/champagne tastings (probably not i know)

thanks in advance - I have to get my drinking plan going! There are some really interesting cocktails on the bar menus.

One more thing that's been a question on a number of threads. We just got off of Reflection and were able to use our Premium Package to get the specialty cocktails in Qsine for just the $1 upcharge.

Enjoy your cruise - we found the package to be totally worth it!

We purchased this package for a 12 day cruise on the Silhouette. Totally worth it! Includes specialty coffees, bottles of water, just about any drink at any of the bars on board, all the fun drinks at the pool, and wine at dinner. We did the math, and this was a bargain for us! Our favorite hangout was the Molecular Bar, and this package covers anything on their menu. We're heading to Hawaii this November, and will definitely be purchasing this same package again!

One more thing that's been a question on a number of threads. We just got off of Reflection and were able to use our Premium Package to get the specialty cocktails in Qsine for just the $1 upcharge.

Enjoy your cruise - we found the package to be totally worth it!

thanks - I imagine there is going to be some differences in what experience people have on different ships and different dates.

i certainly hope i can get the same deal in Qsine that you did!

Your water when getting off for trips are included...

Freshly squeezed orange juice - included

speciality coffee - included.

all in all, it is so worth it.

The cocktail menus and the Martini menus are so good, it's just a matter of starting at the front page and working your way through... ;)

We enjoyed out package last year.

Enjoy:D

Q-Sine specialty cocktails are full price.

Are you sure? Did you read that somewhere or did you actually experience this?

Note the @bouionice who only paid $1 upcharge for drinks at Qsine. That makes total sense because they cost $13 and the Premium package covers drinks up to $12.

On the Summit last June our whole party (2 couples) all had the premium beverage packages and we all had the white sangria in Qsine (2 glasses apiece) $13 each. We were told by our waiter that they were included in the package, therefore we SHOULD have paid an extra $8 on our bill for them.

For some reason the waiter was kind enough not to charge us the difference at all.

So as far as I was told, yes, Qsine cocktails are included.

Can someone confirm that you would only pay the difference? If a drink in martini bar is $13, you would only pay the difference? I've heard that you would pay for the whole drink, not just the difference.

You can pay the difference if you have the Premium Pkge but you would have to pay the full cost if you only had the Classic Pkge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We just got off the Solstice on 3/4/13 drinks up to $13.75 we're included in the premium package. If you had something over 13.75 you were charge the difference. You could also receive a 30% discount on purchases of wine by the bottle ( if you asked for it) .

Our cabin steward also told us that we could drink the water, soda and beer in the mini fridge in the room and she would replace it at no charge since we had the premium package. We couldn't drink the half bottles of wine or shots of alcohol. I think she had to account for those. This, of course, was her personal way of doing things...she was fantastic!!!

Our cabin steward also told us that we could drink the water, soda and beer in the mini fridge in the room and she would replace it at no charge since we had the premium package. We couldn't drink the half bottles of wine or shots of alcohol. I think she had to account for those. This, of course, was her personal way of doing things...she was fantastic!!!

that was very nice!

thanks for all the replies...

Are you sure? Did you read that somewhere or did you actually experience this?

Note the @bouionice who only paid $1 upcharge for drinks at Qsine. That makes total sense because they cost $13 and the Premium package covers drinks up to $12.

On the Eclipse last March in QSine, they were very specific that QSine specialty cocktails were not covered by the Premium package due to the preparation involved and that you had to pay full price. I ended up having a few glasses of wine that night over $12 and just paid the difference, so they knew the policy as far as that was concerned.

We'll be dinning there in 2 weeks on the Equinox. I will certainly try again.

Archived