$269 7 day from San Juan

Briitini

I have to say I did this itinerary 3 times and never saw the behaviors I kept reading about here. Loved PR and the people I met.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I still have to believe we find what we are looking for.

Great, great itinerary. Even having done it three times I'll probably be back again.

I even managed to hit the San Sebastian festival this year and still, didn't run into the rude behavior in San Juan or the ship I read about here.

Keep a open mind, you never know what you will find. I did stay aft on my cruises and I'm not a night owl so maybe that had something to do with it, but still.......

Great cruise

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A steal. I wish I was looking for a last minute cruise. Flight from South FL + cruise would be extremely affordable!

Hello again, maybe there is a better place to post great deals, but I saw Caribbean Princess for $299, seven days southern carib out of Lauderdale, March 31st. Great deal. Is there a sticky anywhere for Florida bargains? I thought about "Florida Departures: Sticky-Bargain Watch"...your thoughts?

PS- just looked again and its back up to $399...have to be quick!

I just saw elation for $249 for april 15th, I wish I were free to jump on. I can drive to NOLA so to me thats a far better deal than anything out of Florida.

So if there were a sticky for Gulf Coast Departures: Bargain watch....would that work for you? Just wondering how to keep up on the best deals.

So if there were a sticky for Gulf Coast Departures: Bargain watch....would that work for you? Just wondering how to keep up on the best deals.

I have a TA site I can pull up by port or by ship... with two clicks.

It wouldnt help me personally, though I admit I am watching rates lately. Cant go right yet, but I hope to get some stuff done so I can get away.

A sticky I think would not help with prices changing 5 times or more a day on close in rates.. but thats just my opinion. I dont want a lot of stickies to scroll past, but then I know how to find info pretty fast.

The problem I have is that one has to check several TA websites, as they often show only proprietary rates, like blocks of cabins they have pre-booked for resale. A recent example was Carib Princess for $299, 7 days southern Carib 3/30/13, only available through one TA, and it did not show up on cruise fish. So it would be helpful for us if we had a site where fellow travellers could post great deals they see (of course, ones they don't need themselves) for the benefit of others. Any advice?

Archived