On SD 1 now...

fpebbles

...and happy to report that there is plenty of soap.

Was still hoping that we might be met with surprises of some of our friends being on board--CDreamer, Vandrefalk, Whatnot--as we know they've surprised before. We miss you!

We HAVE had the pleasure of meeting up with other acquaintances and it's been a wonderful cruise so far.

The weather has been such that the meals have been recommended inside, tho I know some have been accommodated topside. Every time there's a sprinkle Job takes in all the chair cushions and then puts them back out again when the sun shines. Always with a smile.

The ship is full. Either I'm getting older or the crowd is getting younger. Or both.

Having a wonderful time, wish you were here!

:::snip::::Was still hoping that we might be met with surprises of some of our friends being on board--CDreamer, Vandrefalk, Whatnot--as we know they've surprised before. We miss you! :::snip:::

Having a wonderful time, wish you were here!

Oh yeah, sure....you waited until we LEFT St. Barts to take your cruise, fpebbles! :p

If Christophe and Sudesh are still on board please THANK them for meeting us at the dock - it was so great to see them both again.

We had pretty good weather in St. Barts last week - only one morning was a bit drizzly, otherwise sunny and warm - but Christophe did say they had encountered some rainy weather along the way.

Thanks for checking in....enjoy, and please (please?) feel free to update here again, whenever those young whippersnappers give you a shot at the computer. ;)

Wishing you a wonderful cruise (which I know you will have!) and fair seas.

Oh, we too would love to have been able to join you! Sorry about the rainy weather but I'm sure even that is better than home. Better than here too!

Say hello to everyone for us. We will be one SDI in May in the Black Sea so we are very much looking forward to seeing the crew again.

Glad you are having a great time! Please tell us more!

Hello all--

Thanks for your wishes!

Ms. Mowgli--the internet is $99 for the week. Somehow, I still can't find time for the computer! We have just left Saba behind us (too rough, I won the bet!) and will be arriving in St. Bart's early) so I am able to sit waiting for breakfast and type away. Wireless is pretty good everywhere but at the pool, as they tell you when you sign up and one fee can be shared between multiple devices, tho not at the same time.

CDreamer, the dream team of Christophe and Sudesh is still on board and we will share your greetings.

There have been concerns. My pillows were too flat (oh, the humanity!). I told my cabin attendant Lucy, also saying that I knew she didn't have a Bed Bath and Beyond below deck (altho in fewer words, as I tend to speak rather quickly and confuse people even when English is their first language). She found me more pillows. There is a bar tender who is new and doesn't seem to "get" SeaDream, at least MY understanding of it. Hopefully he'll buy in to the system or get thrown overboard. ;-)

The special omelet today is the Greek--gotta go!

Hope to sail with all of you soon!

:::snip::: There is a bar tender who is new and doesn't seem to "get" SeaDream, at least MY understanding of it. Hopefully he'll buy in to the system or get thrown overboard. ;-)

Well I'm sorry, but falling down at the bar (and I'm not talking about the passengers here) is just NOT acceptable!! :eek::p

Sounds like the new bartender needs to get with the program: loosen that tie, practice up on those acrobatic "Cocktail Shaun" moves, and fill those empty glasses! :D

Enjoy, and thanks for passing along the "hello" from us.

As I know you have experienced, the week is FLYING by... How is it Thursday? Working hard to use up spa credits, get our next booking in etc. Then back to *my* chair.

<sigh> SD cruising is such hard work!!! Glad you are having a great time and hope you'll post a (more detailed?) review when you get back. <hint, hint>

Enjoy!!! (we really do need a champagne toast icon on here)

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the same voyage...it was our first SeaDream cruise and definitely not our last. We loved everything about it! With a yacht the size of the SeaDream I, I'm sure we said "hi" without even knowing it.

We'll be sure to check in before our next voyage!

Archived