Surf's up party on oasis

We did this and it was very nice. They served lots of food and I mean a lot. Shrimp, crab legs, ribs, corn, appetizers and more. We also got served dessert. You will enjoy it.

Wow, sounds nice. Do you know if it's offered each night, or just a specific night? Sounds like a great deal for the price. I'm looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...

Was looking forward to this, but of course, on our upcoming cruise it is scheduled on the second formal night. That was one night I actually wanted to eat in the MDR and we have late seating.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Was looking forward to this, but of course, on our upcoming cruise it is scheduled on the second formal night. That was one night I actually wanted to eat in the MDR and we have late seating.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Wonder if they have addtional nights that aren't actually showing up in online reservations. If interested, might check once on board.

We are cruising on the Allure soon and they do a similar type event at Rita's on the Boardwalk with several nights offered. Is this one at the Seafood Shack on the Oasis Boardwalk?

This sounds kind of cool... one question though: We have prepaid for the Premium alcohol pkg. Since that's supposed to include specialty restaurants, should I book the one that doesn't include alcohol? Seems silly to pay for it twice.

Ann

Wonder if they have addtional nights that aren't actually showing up in online reservations. If interested, might check once on board.

We are cruising on the Allure soon and they do a similar type event at Rita's on the Boardwalk with several nights offered. Is this one at the Seafood Shack on the Oasis Boardwalk?

This is the one at the Seafood Shack on the Oasis. I will definitely inquire once onboard to see if they are having it any other nights. Didn't even think about that.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Archived