Favorite Royal Caribbean Thread

2 single women shared a cabin. They did not know each other. The t/a matched them up.

One brought a live starfish on board and kept it in the shower.. It died. It smelled really bad. They room mates fought over keeping or discarding the starfish. It was eventually removed by guest services. The two fought over it even to the extent where one tried to stab the other with a fork while they slept.

One came in CC to "explain their side"

And well, you would have had to read the lengthy thread to get the full effects.:eek:

The thread was pulled and I founded the starfish society.:cool:

Darn, I missed a good one. Just reading this made me laugh:D

I liked the "favorite cruise photos". What ever happened to that thread?

I'll never cruise to some of those places and loved seeing the pics of those that do.

Gwen :)

fb-like-button.jpg

There was some amazingly good photos in that thread, some of which I use to use for my background pictues on my computer at work and at home! :cool:

As crazy as they get, I love going into the Dress code threads and reading the back and forth arguments in those threads.....They always crack me up!

The one where they wanted to know if it was safe to walk in central park on Allure/Osais at night

So far my favorite thread is this one. The starfish sounds hilarious as I almost teared up just reading the short description.

The central park one was recent and I saw that one. Funny.

Debbie

The one where they wanted to know if it was safe to walk in central park on Allure/Osais at night

Now THAT one was a killer! I STILL don't know whether the OP was truly afraid or trying to be funny...

Now THAT one was a killer! I STILL don't know whether the OP was truly afraid or trying to be funny...

I tend to drift a bit away between cruises and either may not have been on here yet or missed the Starfish thread. Hysterical.

The Central Park one had me just sitting there, blinking. Really?! The replies were so entertaining. (being a native NYC girl who grew up when you couldn't even walk around in the real Central Park alone in daylight) Perhaps it's mean-spirited if the person is serious, but it's just too funny.