Favorite Royal Caribbean Thread

I must have joined here just after the Starfish escapade. I've heard many references to it wish I had seen it for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I copied the thread (and the 3 followups) on my desktop but the hard drive died. A place in California restored the data but I have to pay $450 to get it back. I not sure it is worth that much. Maybe I should start a collection.:D

Off the top of my head and in no particular order, my all time favorites are:

1. The Starfish thread.

2. Ralph, the yappy dog.

3. The so-called legal substance hidden in a fake can and stashed in a dive bag.

4. A girl who wanted to know how to stop other guys from checking her out.

5. The favorite photos thread.

6. Bill's photo chair hog thread that got deleted.

Bummer, guess I missed these :(

My favorites are

1. The Starfish Thread

2. The Found camera/turtle thread

3. Gambee's & Middle Aged Drama Queen's Alllure threads (tie)

4. Any review by Sailor Jack

5. Favorite cruise photos thread

Ruin sorbees was a pretty funny one as well.

I copied the thread (and the 3 followups) on my desktop but the hard drive died. A place in California restored the data but I have to pay $450 to get it back. I not sure it is worth that much. Maybe I should start a collection.:D

That's too bad because I only caught the beginning of the starfish thread. I went to work and by the time I logged into Cruise Critic again, the thread was long gone :rolleyes::eek:

Bummer, guess I missed these :(

They were good ones. The first was a Jersey girl who joined CC to ask how, when she wears a skimpy bikini, does she keep guys from checking her out. She was full of attitude. The worst part was, we never saw photos! ;)

The chair hog thread showed some awesome photos of disgruntled hogs after their stuff was removed by the staff. Apparently, one of the sour faced hogs was a CC member and the thread was deleted.

Is the starfish thread "searchable" or can someone post the link???

It was deleted and is no longer available. The question is has anyone copied and saved it who hasn't subsequently lost their hard drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the turtle thread (I posted this for someone else yesterday as well - it looks like it might regain popularity - be prepared Paul, LOL. :D )

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1209894

the starfish thread was deleted. It was a very bizarre story. I think the moral of the story was that if you book a group cruise, don't let the travel agent assign you a roommate who is a stranger to you. They might turn out to be stranger than you imagined :D

I really miss the Starfish thread. It was the most entertaining thread I have ever read. You just can't make that stuff up.

#2 are all the I will never cruise with RCI again threads.

Edited by Tim,n,Sue

Can't believe no one has mentioned this one yet...the thread about the human feces stain on Oasis/Allure (can't remember which ship it was).

The hysteria over that one was comical.

It did create an overwhelming response, didn't it? I forgot all about that one!

Of course our resident reviewers like SailorJack, Trainman and Radio are always on my list and I have saved some of them to my Doc library so I can view them again.

Here is one I have saved for years because we still have not gotten to Alaska yet (this year:D) : from the ports thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1053254&highlight=your+camera+isn+t+good+enough My favorite line is the last one in the review!

Edited by BecciBoo

Thanks for posting Aquahounds turtle cam! I'm not sure how I missed it the first time- except the original posting of it was around the time I usually go to Maine and " un plug". That is a pretty incredible piece of video! I'm sorry the photos aren't linked any longer!

Paul- that is some fine detective work there;) Wonder where you learned that! :p now I have to read the whole thing to see what happens!

I love the to read the threads and repies to the Op's that come on and make 1 post and never ever come back again. I sit at my computer and be LOL because the poster came and did what they intended and that is to stir up some bull (Because I have yet to see a one time poster who has posted a positive thread about a cruise) and cause page after page after page after page of bickering back and forth! :cool: