Upgrades?

courtkne15

I just booked a 7 day to the Bahamas for May on carnival.com....I have seen a few people on here post about getting upgrades on your room. Can someone explain this to me? This is our 3rd cruise and just now reading all the message boards, wish I did this a few years ago!!

If your price drops lower than a higher category you can call and request a upgrade. Its not free, as its your own money.

You cant get price drops after final payment these days unless you booked early saver, so all you can do is ask to upgrade if your price drops.

If your price drops lower than a higher category you can call and request a upgrade. Its not free, as its your own money.

You cant get price drops after final payment these days unless you booked early saver, so all you can do is ask to upgrade if your price drops.

Thanks for the input! So do you just keep checking carnival's website to see pricing?

Archived