Oasis stateroom 8413

Hi folks,

I got assigned to deck 8, room 8413. About 10 rooms away from.Central Park, has anyone stayed at that deck? Is it super noisy from Central Park? We got an inside cabin since I didn't know.if I could get used to the ships motion with a balcony or window (I get tipsy Even in a rollercoaster ha) so we decided an inside cabin would be just fine for our very first cruise. They gave us a "large interior stateroom" against the I guess "regular interior stateroom" I wonder if it is actually larger since the pictures seem just like the same. I just hope its not so gloomy LOL

Also, is it cold in the ship at nights or early mornings? Specially in that open to air deck.

Thanks?

Hi folks,

I got assigned to deck 8, room 8413. About 10 rooms away from.Central Park, has anyone stayed at that deck? Is it super noisy from Central Park? We got an inside cabin since I didn't know.if I could get used to the ships motion with a balcony or window (I get tipsy Even in a rollercoaster ha) so we decided an inside cabin would be just fine for our very first cruise. They gave us a "large interior stateroom" against the I guess "regular interior stateroom" I wonder if it is actually larger since the pictures seem just like the same. I just hope its not so gloomy LOL

Also, is it cold in the ship at nights or early mornings? Specially in that open to air deck.

Thanks?

The deck 8 passenger corridor is not open to Central Park, it's just like any of the other decks. You have to go to one of the elevator lobbies and pass through a door to get into Central Park. Central Park is generally a quiet area.

Deck 8 is great, no noise from central park and it was great to be on the same deck as park cafe for breakfast in the morning. Also it was very nice to go through central park to go to the aft elevators. The 2 times we have been on the allure we have booked a cabin in deck 8.

Have a great cruise

The deck 8 passenger corridor is not open to Central Park, it's just like any of the other decks. You have to go to one of the elevator lobbies and pass through a door to get into Central Park. Central Park is generally a quiet area.

Glad to hear this also.. I'm booked in #8600 (On the hump) for a November sailing. Looking forward to the convenient and quiet location!

Hi folks,

Thanks?

You actually have less of a chance of getting seasick if you can see the horizon than if you cannot see the horizon while the ship is moving.

Archived