Grandeur of the Seas Ornament Request

Ronaldo807

This might be an odd request, but I'll throw it out there anyways.

My wife & I like to buy an ornament for each cruise that we have been on. Unfortunately, we started this tradition after we went on the Grandeur of the Seas.

Would someone be willing to purchase and mail me one the next time they go on the Grandeur of the Seas? I completely understand that I'm a stranger and you may be hesitant to do so, but I can PayPal you the money for the cost of the ornament & shipping (I live in FL).

Here is an example of the type of ornament I'm referring to (this was taken by crusinmam06):

PC310009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I will .. I am going on Grandeur for a short reposition cruise - Colon, Panama to San Juan, Puerto Rico April 21, 2013. I will get you one if they have them, where should I look - Gift Shop ?? ..

I will message you when I get back and we can make arrangements to get it to you.

Sea ya !!

I will .. I am going on Grandeur for a short reposition cruise - Colon, Panama to San Juan, Puerto Rico April 21, 2013. I will get you one if they have them, where should I look - Gift Shop ?? ..

I will message you when I get back and we can make arrangements to get it to you.

Sea ya !!

Thank you so much. They should have them in the gift shop. I hope you have a great cruise!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived