Oasis Question

Bsanr

How far in advance does RCCL open up entertainment reservations? My mother is taking my daughter on a graduation cruise June 15th. The anytime dining reservations are open but not any of the entertainment is. Just curious as I am watching it for my mom.

How far in advance does RCCL open up entertainment reservations? My mother is taking my daughter on a graduation cruise June 15th. The anytime dining reservations are open but not any of the entertainment is. Just curious as I am watching it for my mom.

Something odd is going on with the Oasis reservations for this spring. Many on these boards are waiting for them to open. We are sailing on Allure in June and ours opened up 3 - 4 weeks ago. They usually open up anywhere from 60 - 90 days before the cruise.

All I can say is keep checking every day as a lot of the preferred times go quick.

I agree with something being awry... We're cruising May 18th and still are unable to book any entertainment reservations.

Someone from my roll call said they called RCCL to find out what was going on and they were told the cruiseline is still negotiating contracts with entertainers... weird.

Ann

I agree with something being awry... We're cruising May 18th and still are unable to book any entertainment reservations.

Someone from my roll call said they called RCCL to find out what was going on and they were told the cruiseline is still negotiating contracts with entertainers... weird.

Ann

I'm not sure what's so "weird" about it. Everyone knows the entertainment changes on a regular basis (not the big productions). That's a lot of contracts to negotiate, and until they get everything squared away for a particular sailing, they obviously can't open it up. It makes sense that some sailing might be booked and signed before others.

When they feel like opening it they will. Often they will only open up a few venues.

We are on the May 25 Oasis sailing and it's not open for reservations yet for our cruise either. We are at 66 days. I called and was told it would be open at 60 days. I've read here that they open blocks of cruises at a time, so sometimes it's less than 60 days and sometimes up to 90 days before the cruise.

As previously mentioned, just have to check every day.

RCI website is notorious....

Archived