What time can I board the crown princess out of galveston?

zumbalover

We are sailing on the crown princess out of galveston on Saturday and I am wondering what the earliest we can board is. We like to be on the ship early and get started on our vacation. We've done cruises out of Florida ports and have always been on by about 11:30 but our cruise documents for this cruise say 1:00. Does anyone know if we can get on the crown early or will we be standing around waiting for hours if we go early?

We are sailing on the crown princess out of galveston on Saturday and I am wondering what the earliest we can board is. We like to be on the ship early and get started on our vacation. We've done cruises out of Florida ports and have always been on by about 11:30 but our cruise documents for this cruise say 1:00. Does anyone know if we can get on the crown early or will we be standing around waiting for hours if we go early?

Boarding starts around Noon.

When we went a couple of weeks ago - they held everyone in the waiting area until noon then started boarding by priority with Elites first. So not much point getting there much before noon.

Comments on the Princess board indicate Crown usually starts boarding at Noon, occasionally 12:30.

You may be able to board as early 12:30. Our paper work indicates after 1:00 for faster boarding. The ship does not sail until 5:00PM and based on what we have seen monitoring the Galveston cruise terminal web cams she will not depart until about 5:15 or so.

Archived