price drop confusion...

Mostradamus

Thanks - for my cruise only 8A and 8B are showing as available. Almost willing to offer $100 more and move to GS but since I booked through a TA, Carnival won't even talk to me about it. I just find all this very strange - will definitely think harder in future about all this and how I did it (and Carnival)...lessons learned.

You know, when I started cruising, I was clueless. And, I still had a fantastic time! You'll learn--it takes time and experience. If you want to upgrade to the GS, talk to your TA and he or she need to handle it.

Have a great cruise!!

Stupid question, but I did a mock booking because I thought that fareviewer was still broken. As I submitted the price drop, I saw a thread on here that stated that fareviewer was up and running. So I submitted again using the fairviewer price.

I didn't screw up did I? (Just a little paranoid haha) Opps; looks like the fairviwer thing got sent twice.

Thanks.

how do you know what type of fare you booked? i also just tried to upgrade as prices have dropped and they are refusing to do it without hundreds of $$ more and then wont give me my obc. i have checked all paperwork and nowhere does it say what fare i paid for?

did you book this cruise with a U.S. TA?

Are you in the states ? They have different rules for different countries so need to know some info.

Bill

Archived