Celebrity Reflection March 29, 2014 Eastern Caribbean

dugknight

We just booked a cabin on this cruise with another couple. Right now there are 4 of us, but maybe other friends will join in over the next looong year. Anybody else out there booked?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mike, name's John, partner's name is Bruce - together 20 years. We just booked this cruise as well. First time for us on Celebrity and we can hardly wait. It IS going to be a very long year. Glad to see someone is as anxious as ourselves to get the cruise started. It'll be interesting to see how many other folks respond to youur post.

No idea yet as to excursions or specialty restaurants but we definitely got the beverage package, lol.

Cheers mate.

John

• 9 months later...

Greetings from a drizzly and gray Michigan..... Greg here, along with my partner Jeremy. We will be onboard with our lifelong friends from Arizona, Kevin and Ron.

Originally scored two Aqua cabins on the hump, side-by-side, but they wanted somewhere else (damn them!!!) We're still on the hump (yay for huge balconies!) but they're down on 6th deck.

We will all be arriving in to Fort Lauderdale the night before, then transferring over to POM on 29th. They're going to stay for a few extra nights at the conclusion of the cruise, while Jeremy and I get to go back to Michigan and pack up our worldly possessions for our long-awaited move back to Phoenix. Three words: No More Snow!

I am sooooo ready for this cruise! See you all there!

Greg

Edited by Flybear

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Flybear, you guys must be super busy having to pack for the trip and pack for the big move when you get home. You guys are crazy. Lol

We're getting super excited to get down it Miami. 3 weeks from today and it will be our first night on the ship!

Were in Aqua Class also. I'm sure we'll see you all at FOD party.