OBC/Price Drop Through TA

shaundenton

With all of these price drops, we are expecting an OBC of over $600 (2 adjoining oceanview rooms). I called my TA (who I am not particularly thrilled with) and he submitted the form with Carnival while I waited on hold on his other line. I know it is taking up to 7 days for some people to receive confirmation of their OBC. How do I know if it was approved or not? I am not expecting my TA to let me know anything, as I have emailed him in the past and he has not responded. I don't want to wait on hold with Carnival for them to tell me to talk to my TA. I have gone on my account on carnival.com, but I don't know where to find the information regarding my OBC. Will Carnival send me an email personally even though I didn't submit the form myself? Thanks!!!

Awesome! Thanks. Nothing as of yet. There isn't even a spot for OBC, not even $0.00, so I'm hoping that I find out soon. I will wait for 7 days before worrying. Do they give you a denial letter/email?

Log onto CCL...Go to Manage my cruise. Then when it opens you should be on My Billing page. You will see your billing info/cruise rate. Near the bottom right you will see-Payment applied/avg cruise rate per person and under that will see "Booking Charge/Credit",That will be your OBC amount.

We got ours as well! It was well over what I was expecting! It was a total of $840! Now, I'm hoping that it isn't for both rooms, but when I opened each cruise booking number it had a $420 credit on both. Do you think that is for each room or total and somehow they merged our credit together. Either way, I'm happy, but obviously I would prefer $840! :)

Archived