Caribbean Princess Schedule 2014

whatcruiseisnext

For those of us whining for the past two years about no ship in the Caribbean during the summer, it looks like it's now put-up or shut-up time. I guess I'll be doing something I had thought I could avoid -- sailing on the CB.

For those of us whining for the past two years about no ship in the Caribbean during the summer, it looks like it's now put-up or shut-up time. I guess I'll be doing something I had thought I could avoid -- sailing on the CB.

More than two years. Last time was the Emerald in 2010.

This is great news. We were disappointed when it appeared that Princess ceded summer in the Caribbean to RCL and now look forward to booking one of these. Also glad to see that there will be some long weekend alternatives to go along with the new Ruby itineraries next year. Thanks Princess.

What's wrong with the CB?

msk1

What are initial amenity points?

For travel agents to use to provide gifts for passengers or extra income for themselves.

For example, 2 amenity points can be used by the TA to give a single $25 OBC to the passengers or (if the TA has booked a minimum number of cabins) $12.50 additional commission per passenger in a cabin.

Just found out these will be released April 11 with the rest of the America's following on May 14 and the Exotics on May 28. Should be interesting to see how well these book for the summer. Personally, we are looking forward to having Princess summer cruises available again.:D

Yayyy I found my June 2014 birthday cruise!!!! I was patiently waiting for Carnival to release their summer cruises but they blew it, because this is perfect. I really enjoyed the CB, want a western itinerary & Princess Cays is a big plus.

Can't wait til April 11th, so I can book it :D

TeeTee

Does your TA know anything about a "Repo" cruise? CB finishes its western Caribbean itinerary on May 8th and starts in Ft. Lauderdale on May 15th. We are booked on that last Houston cruise but would love a repo to Lauderdale if the ports were good for us.

I'm glad to see Princess back in the Caribbean for the Summer. I LOVE the CB but I really wish it was a different ship. Oh how I would have loved if Royal was doing these itineraries for the Summer season. Hopefully in a couple of years.

I'm surprised to see the Eastern Caribbean without St. Maarten.....definitely not thrilled about that.

Archived