Fantasy Daysail Was Fantastic!

travelinfool

• 4 weeks later...

You won't be disappointed on the Fantasy!!! They have have a great boat, lots of shade, lots of food and lots of laughs! Pam even had my elderly parents snorkeling in her special floats and when we returned, we had the Fantasy rum punch right in the water next to the boat!

We have already booked our return cruise next June and our Daysail with Pam and Brian and are counting the days!

http://Http://www.Daysailfantasy.com

We were unable to book on the Fantasy but Dad's 42ft yacht "High Pockets" was available (12/01/04). Just like the Fantasy, all had a great day. We booked 3 couples and enjoyed Rum Swizzles and a fabulous mid day meal.

Captain Kathleen (Admiral Jim was ashore) and First Mate Bill were wonderful.

I would say that if you can't book Fantasy for any reason, you should book High Pockets.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We had a terrible experience on Fantasy, and I just read another poster on the RCCL board also had a bad experience. I'm very glad that many of you had positive times with this sailing company!! But also please note, the poster of this thread has only posted 4 times, which all four was on this post, which included the website!

They have had very good reviews, and also negative ones. Be sure to do your homework as there are many good sailing companies in St. Thomas!! For 500+ a day, you want to have fun!!

Archived