Grand suite help please

We just booked grand suite rooms 1578 and 1582 on Independence. By looking at the book we are not under the cantilever hot tubs, but when I was on the Fort Lauderdale web cam and counted the balconies it looks like our rooms are right under them. Anyone that have been in these rooms on this class of ship can you please let me know? Thanks for your help, I don't want these rooms if they are!:)

We just booked grand suite rooms 1578 and 1582 on Independence. By looking at the book we are not under the cantilever hot tubs, but when I was on the Fort Lauderdale web cam and counted the balconies it looks like our rooms are right under them. Anyone that have been in these rooms on this class of ship can you please let me know? Thanks for your help, I don't want these rooms if they are!:)

We stayed in 1578 on the Freedom this past January. You are not under the hot tub You are 3 suites away from it. Our friends were in 1582 and also were not under it. You hardly even notice it is there while you are on your balcony, unless you are standing at the rail. Even then they can't see into your balcony, only along the rail. 1578 and 1582 are in a great location.

Here's the view forward from our GS #1578. Just click on the thumbnail.

Eric

1578.jpg.366aa4740496ac22097c44e224a46d36.jpg

I have to say - when I saw your topic "Grand suite help please" my first thought was that you were inviting people to contribute funds to help you pay for a grand suite. Quickly (and hopefully) I checked in to see how well it was working, in case I decided to start my own similar appeal!

I have to say - when I saw your topic "Grand suite help please" my first thought was that you were inviting people to contribute funds to help you pay for a grand suite. Quickly (and hopefully) I checked in to see how well it was working, in case I decided to start my own similar appeal!

Haha! What a great idea! Your post put a smile on my face! Feel free to donate!!:)

Archived