Disney Pop Century Hotel Shuttle

Quench

Not a cruise question so will possibly be moved but...

Disney has a transportation system for guests throughout the world. Other than properties on the same route at times, there are no direct connection between resorts, but they are still easy to get to, you just have to connect at a park or the TTC. For example, to get to the Poly from Pop Century, take the MK bus from there and then a boat or the monorail to the poly..

Can I use the shuttle to visit other Disney hotel properties? Thanks!

Not a cruise question so will possibly be moved but...

No problemo.

A lot of DCL cruisers spend time at WDW and have questions so I made a command decision to allow them. That's how I roll.

When we stay at POP we take the bus to Epcot (it's close) and then catch the monorail to the TTC. Then we catch the resort loop monorail and visit the Poly, the Contemporary, and the Grand Floridian.

To see the resorts in the Epcot area like the Swan/Dolphin, Beach Club, Yacht Club, and the Boardwalk area resorts we bus it to Epcot or Hollywood Studios.

If it's after 11AM you can walk through Epcot and exit at the international gateway. You can then take a boat or walk to those resorts. If it's before 11AM take the bus to the Studios, then hop on a boat to that area.

Wilderness lodge is a bus to Magic Kingdom, then the boat to the lodge.

Any other resort is a bus from a park or downtown Disney. Just remember that you will have to take a bus back to a park or downtown Disney to get back to POP.

Hope this helps!

Cool, given my park knowledge way exceeds my cruise knowledge when it comes to Disney....

No problemo.

A lot of DCL cruisers spend time at WDW and have questions so I made a command decision to allow them. That's how I roll.

Archived