Silver Spirit April 14, 2014 transoceanic cruise is taken off sale

cruiser53

Hi

Have been eyeing the Silver Spirit April 14, 2014 transoceanic cruise, was wondering if anyone knew any details as to why it has been taken off sale, it is also totally off Silversea's website. When you call they say that it might be an itinerary change but nothing definitive, and that they prior cruise may be chartered, when asked when or if it will go back on sale they say they don't know. This cruise has been off thier website for the last 2 weeks, kind of confusing if its actually going to happen, but no one seems to be able to answer.

Yes, thats similar to the story that I heard here from Silverseas, just funny that they would take off the cruise from sale all this time.... Hope it does go, am thinking of booking it, if original prices do not change.

• 1 month later...

I just booked a cruise on SilverSea Spirit leaving April 12 from Puerto Rico - ending in Ft. Lauderdale on April 19th. This trip is on their website and confirmed with agents. Since the ship can't be in two places at the same time, I'm thinking they changed the itinerary from transatlantic to this.

San Juan

St Barts

St Maarten

Tortola

Domincan Republic

Nassau

Hi Doglover,

We are on that sailing as well, we like flying one way and sailing home :)

I started a roll call but thought it may be too early, if we end up with six people, we will get a nice hosted Cruise Critic/Silver Seas cocktail party.

I'm sure we can find two more people in the next ten months! :D

Archived