Question about receiving promotions

pokerpunk27

Does Carnival randomly select who they send promotional mail to or is it based on how many times you have sailed with them? I read alot of comments on here about how people receive promotions from Carnival in the mail or even receive phone calls. We have sailed five times with them to include having our wedding on board with twenty nine guest, all of them booked a cabin, but we have never received any type of promotion or incentive to book again.

Big duck posted to check your profile to see its checked.

I have never gotten them and my PVP says that its because I always have cruises booked and they send them to those who dont have them booked.

I dont have a answer because I have tried to get them and cant either and I cruise a lot.

We are Platinum, have our profiles checked and I have never received anything from Carnival...not even an email. (By the way I always do the bookings).

Now dh on the other hand has gotten emails for discounts on shore excursions and he also always receives a survey after we cruise.

Not sure how they pick it or why.

We are Platinum, have our profiles checked and I have never received anything from Carnival...not even an email. (By the way I always do the bookings).

Now dh on the other hand has gotten emails for discounts on shore excursions and he also always receives a survey after we cruise.

Not sure how they pick it or why.

We had a similar situation. I always do our bookings. Use my email address. Yet , my boyfriend received a carnival email , but he barely ever checks his email. All I can think of is its random selection.

I have sailed 4 times and have used two different e-mail addresses. I get promotions on both e-mails however it seems that one of them is always a better promotion. Go figure? One offered a $200.00 discount and one offered a $600.00 discount. I have tried mock booking for each one not using my ID number but clicking on the link on the e-mail and I do get a better discount with the one e-mail and not the other. How funny is that.

I have sailed 4 times and have used two different e-mail addresses. I get promotions on both e-mails however it seems that one of them is always a better promotion. Go figure? One offered a $200.00 discount and one offered a $600.00 discount. I have tried mock booking for each one not using my ID number but clicking on the link on the e-mail and I do get a better discount with the one e-mail and not the other. How funny is that.

Just went back to the one's I have saved and the $200.00 discount was from my VP and the $600.00 had no name or reference number on it.

Archived