Our Caribbean Princess pictures!!!

Nicecara

Mmmmmmm...your pics of the buffet on the Caribbean Princess made me very hungry. The lobster tails and crab legs make me want to book another cruise on the Caribbean Princess. And wow, the fruit buffet is better than it was in Feb. I guess you get better variety in the summer.

Great pictures! - but, you should not be allowed to post those lobster pictures with no chance to get at them!

Two questions:

1. were the buffet pictures from the sailaway, or is seafood available on other evenings at Club Caribe?

2. we are booked (in late 2006) into A602, same position on the other side, 3 decks above. I notice on the deckplans that on both decks there is a swinging? door right next to those cabins. Was this a source of noise? Any other problem with that cabin position? I still have plenty of time to change cabins if needed.

Thanks!

The sail away has a chilled seafood extravaganza with shrimp and king crablegs. I prefer hot crablegs but it was still fabulous anyway and I dipped them in hot drawn butter and love every morsel :D On both formal nights the Carib Cafe has hot king crablegs and hot grilled lobster tails with drawn butter (it is just mind blowing) and of course endless shrimp cocktail. Yum! (I think they have shrimp cocktail in the Carib Buffet everynight.

The minisuite was quiet and lovely...would stay in it again in a minute....no complaints at all. I have sailed this ship twice this year and would love to sail her again.

Hi Nicecara,

Fantastic pictures! I must say, you looked as though your were truly enjoying you time onboard. Very radiant!

One quick question if I may, I'm booked into a dolphin mini on 7/2/05 (19 DAYS LEFT:D ) was there enough room on the deck for a lounger or two?

Thanks again,

Ron

Yes the balcony will hold two loungers. That's what we were going to ask for but the Mini-suite balcony had two large cushioned chairs with adjustable backs just indentical to the chaise lounges but they each also had a wonderful cushioned ottoman so we didn't ask for chaiseloungers because these were so nice. There is also a table and two smaller chairs for dining. If you really want loungers instead, I'm sure the stateroom attendant will bring them to exchange for the cushioned chairs with ottomans....all won't fit so you just need to decide what you want. You will love the balconies...they are so close to the water and when you look out, you don't look over other balconies. When we had a balcony room, I felt uncomfortable looking over our balcony because it felt like I was invading someone's space and privacy.

Yes...Tara is my daughter....we take a mother/daughter cruise every year in February. She will only cruise on Princess. I pretty much like most all cruise lines with favorites about each line but if it's not Princess she would rather pass (even though her Dad and I pay for everything). :) Go figure...tiny bit spoiled :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived