Brilliance of the Seas March 16th Sailing - A review with with photos

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We are going on her sister ship the Jewel in June on the Southern Route. Hitting several of the same islands. And we are booked in the 2 bedroom suite right underneath your room ( I know different ship sorta kinda same layout ;) ) So excited to finally see balcony pictures of this area. Thanks Terri for taking the time to do the report!

I know how I felt trying to find pics of the things I wanted to see. I'm glad some of mine helped you out. We had a 2 bedroom suite on the Navigator on our last cruise. It was fantastic. Quite the bonding experience. My son asked his now wife to marry him out on our balcony. Enjoy your cruise.

Early in the evening we sat outside and browsed the menu to get an idea of what to order for dinner later on. I just loved the light up menus.

a3zddl.jpg

Our dinner at Sirena was wonderful.

x22ypw.jpg

jsfvya.jpg

The views while waiting for our dinner.

148pz5s.jpg

s67ywz.jpg

We did not have to check out until 12:00 which us a full morning to enjoy the beach and have one more breakfast before leaving. The Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde is a wonderful place and I highly recommend staying there anytime you can.

5nzas.jpg

This concludes my review. I just want to thank all of you for reading along as I relived the good memories of our trip. If anyone has questions I can answer please ask. I also took over 2,000 photos so if there is anything special you want to see I’m more than happy to share.

• 6 months later...
Not sure if you are even checking this thread anymore but wanted you to know that your review is by far the best I can find on Brilliance and the plus is that we are booked in cabin 1600!!! Thanks so much. We board in 10 days!

Thank you for the compliment, I'm truly humbled. I'm glad you found the review helpful. You will really love 1600. It has a totally different feeling from any other cabin we have stayed in. Brilliance was a beautiful ship before the upgrade and I'm sure it's even better now. We sail on her again nest August and can't wait. Have a great cruise!!

Edited by Kevin's girl