Need help...just made reservation with Captain Marvins

Luv06012012

Hi,

I just made a reservation for Captain Marvins on their website and all I got back was an email saying thank you we will be in touch soon.

Is this normal?

When will I get a confirmation, etc.?

It's Easter weekend, which is a holiday weekend there. I'd guess you won't get a longer response until Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest.

• 2 weeks later...
We have a family of 9 going to Grand Cayman in June. We are considering booking with Captain Marvin. Have you went on your trip yet? Any advise? I'm nervous about booking outside of the cruise line. Plus, what if our ship changes the port?

We haven't gone yet, we leave in four weeks, but after I posted this I received my email confirmation from them. Also, I had called their customer service line on my lunch break before receiving the confirmation, but I got their voicemail and hung up. Well, I guess they check their caller i.d. because someone called me back and said they had received my call from my number and just wanted to make sure I didn't need anything from them.

I thought that was pretty good and thorough of them. Also, the gentleman that did an excursion with them said it was great, it helps bypass all of the congestion from the ship excursions. I have also seen other reviews of how everyone has used them repeatedly so they must be a pretty good company.

I just got nervous when I didn't get an immediate detailed receipt....it did come later though.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

Archived