When will my cruise documents be updated?

I upgraded to a grand suite about a week ago. I immediately got an email with my new reservation. When I log into my account everything has been changed to my new room except for the cruise documentation that had already been issued when I upgraded.

I dont sail for another 34 days so I know I have time but I was wondering if these should have already been changed.

I upgraded to a grand suite about a week ago. I immediately got an email with my new reservation. When I log into my account everything has been changed to my new room except for the cruise documentation that had already been issued when I upgraded.

I dont sail for another 34 days so I know I have time but I was wondering if these should have already been changed.

Call your ta if you booked with one or call RCCL if not and they will reissue.

When I upgraded, the person I spoke to told me that the cruise docs do not change. You do have to re-print your SetSail docs, those change to reflect your new cabin.

How would you print your luggage tags? I know it isnt an issue in my case because I have asked them to me mailed to me since that is a perk with a GS. But my cruise docs still shows my JS.

How would you print your luggage tags? I know it isnt an issue in my case because I have asked them to me mailed to me since that is a perk with a GS. But my cruise docs still shows my JS.

Porters at dock have blank tags that can be requested which you than just write name and new cabin number.

On our last cruise, Freedom of the Seas, a few days after an upgrade every thing changed except our luggage tags. I printed out the old tags and "fixed" the stateroom number to be correct. The porter at the pier said it was fine and our luggage arrived promptly.

I will probably call them sometime next week since it isn't critical for them to be updated. Unless I don't receive the others in the mail..lol.

I know I can get them off of the porters but I am the type that wants everything done before I get there. I know its not that big of a deal and only takes a minute, but wouldn't it start holding things up if everyone did this? I have only sailed Carnival so far but it seemed like either port I was in it was chaos with people trying to give their luggage to the porters.

Thanks for the information guys!

I would call them again and ask them to re-issue your docs. they run them twice a day. Yours should have been updated by now. See you onboard 5/2:) Ellen

You going to be on the Jewel 5/2? Awesome!!! I can't wait!

Archived