Freestyle Machines on Freedom

Can anyone confirm if these flavors at this link are most likely going to available from the freestlye machines on Freedom?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Freestyle#Flavors

We weren't going to get my mom the soda package, because she doesn't drink soda that much. We were just planning on bringing a case or two of Dasani (and yes, I know the water on the ship is fine and goes through a similar process). If they really do have the Dasani in the machines though, and the seltzer waters, we could just do this for her instead.

For anyone whose been on Freedom recently, do you remember if it has the Dasani and the seltzer waters?

The flavors listed at the Wikipedia link are basically what I remember with the Freestyle machine on the Majesty. I suspect the ones on Freedom would be loaded the same.

This RCI promotional video has a couple spots in it where you can stop the video and see the screen showing the various options.

Dan.

We were on Freedom just two weeks ago and yes, the flavors listed were what was available in the Freestyle machine - both Dasani and the Dasani selzer.

Machines are on both sides of the Windjammer and also in Sorrentos in the Cafe Promenade.

Archived