Gem Dailies - 9 days from the 3/22/2013 sailing

A1SusieQ

We are booked on the Gem for 12 October....looking forward to it, but have one question....

I noticed the trivia and other similar activities do not have the designation 'OSA' for Organized Staff Activities. like they had on my previous NCL cruises (last on the Dawn in October). Have they eliminated the 'signatures' for participating, that you can use to redeem for logo souvenirs at the end of the cruise?

We are booked on the Gem for 12 October....looking forward to it, but have one question....

I noticed the trivia and other similar activities do not have the designation 'OSA' for Organized Staff Activities. like they had on my previous NCL cruises (last on the Dawn in October). Have they eliminated the 'signatures' for participating, that you can use to redeem for logo souvenirs at the end of the cruise?

They still have the punch cards (signature cards) on trivia and the other games like win lose draw. Have a great vacation!!! :)

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

They still have the punch cards (signature cards) on trivia and the other games like win lose draw. Have a great vacation!!! :)

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

Usually, they prefaced any activities that you could 'earn' signature's on the Freestyle Daily with the 'OSA' indication. Not all activities are included.

Archived