Anyone have current Photos of MDR Wine List - not the package

MAHA

I am looking for the complete wine list photos for the current offerings in the MDR. Critterchick posted a link to ones before, but that website is no longer available. If anyone has new photos of the MDR wine list, could you please post them or a link to them? Thank you from all of us who have been asking to see them.

Mary Anne

I am looking for the complete wine list photos for the current offerings in the MDR. Critterchick posted a link to ones before, but that website is no longer available. If anyone has new photos of the MDR wine list, could you please post them or a link to them? Thank you from all of us who have been asking to see them.

Mary Anne

I sail Enchantment in 13 days. If you haven't gotten a response by then, I'll make sure to get them.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone with the latest wine lists for the MDR? If so, could you please post the lists? Thanks!

Mary Anne

I have them but need to upload them on my computer. I'm not talented enough with the iPad. Ill try to remember to do it tonight.

The main difference is that they've changed the layout, The orices of the wines we favor haven't changed. The cellarmaster on Jewel said that they added a few, but I didn't compare to the old list.

Stay tuned!

Thanks for this, it will be very helpful!

Thank you very much!

Is the wine list the same in the specialty restaurants and the wine bar/champagne bar?

:-) amcb

No, each venue has a different wine list, especially Vintages.

Good to know! Looking forward to exploring the different wine lists. :-)

Portofino and Chops have smaller wine lists, but all of their wines are on the MDR list. Vintages has different wines - I haven't been on a ship with a Vintages in over a year, and I think they have changed their lists.

Great to see the wine lists , thanks for posting. Does it have a note some where of the prices ?

Also what about the % proof ? Im a light weight these days and just cant take the wines that are 14% out there and try to go for 12.5 / 13 at most these days.

Great to see the wine lists , thanks for posting. Does it have a note some where of the prices ?

Also what about the % proof ? Im a light weight these days and just cant take the wines that are 14% out there and try to go for 12.5 / 13 at most these days.

The prices are on the right side of the photos. If you click on the photos, they will enlarge and you can make out the prices.

The alcohol content is not published on the wine list. However, they do bring out the wines and show them to you before they open them, so you could reject the bottle if the % was too high for your taste.

The prices are on the right side of the photos. If you click on the photos, they will enlarge and you can make out the prices.

The alcohol content is not published on the wine list. However, they do bring out the wines and show them to you before they open them, so you could reject the bottle if the % was too high for your taste.

Oh! those are the prices! wow I think i just became T total lol.

Thanks for the info !

• 4 months later...
Portofino and Chops have smaller wine lists, but all of their wines are on the MDR list. Vintages has different wines - I haven't been on a ship with a Vintages in over a year, and I think they have changed their lists.

Does the price quoted in the photos include the 15% surcharge?

Archived