Considering Booking A Sky Suite On Century

cruisecrasy

Considering booking on the Century, a Sky Suite on the Sports Deck below the Sunrise Deck, just aft of the midship elevators and as there is a viewing area & deck chairs above the cabins plus 'tabletennis' further aft above them, I wld appreciate hearing about your experiences in these cabins -

Which/what to avoid, why you enjoyed the experience, worth extra $ over a CC cabin, condition of cabins, beds & etc.

Most appreciate ANY & ALL info...and thanking you very much in advance :)

We were in 1210 for a 15 day Hawaii cruise. The location was great, even though we were on an upper deck we felt it was convenient to everything. We did not have any noise from above or below..

Having a larger stateroom and veranda was worth it to us for such a cruise with so many sea days, I think it was about $50 per day total more than what we would have spent on a C1. The bed was not very comfortable but with an eggcrate topper, it was much better! The veranda was wonderful, I do not believe it was 179 sf but it was very large. Our butler, Speedy was wonderful as well.

Where are you cruising to?

Archived