Just booked for next year...dining question

robinlynn

Well, I couldn't stand it anymore! I wanted a portside AQ in the first part of the back (didn't want to be under the pool area)so I decided since I am being so picky I may as well bite the bullet. I got a $250 Captains Club discount for early booking and a generous OBC from TA. I just hope I don't miss any great deals up the road. I was assured if possible I might be able to get new pricing, depending on the rules of a special. Really annoyed that my May 24 2014 sailing is after the 123 special is over! I can't cancel and rebook down the road to snag a deal, because, due to health issues, both myself and some family members, I have to book my trip insurance in the next ten days to cover for pre-existing conditions. I was surprised there were other cabins near mine already booked, so I am really not sorry I got the cabin I wanted!:)

Question about AQ. My agent said I had to take a stand by for late dining in Blu, so I took early 6:15. I believe it doesn't matter, as all dining in Blu is whenever you show up. Am I correct??

Thanks,

Robin

Well, I couldn't stand it anymore! I wanted a portside AQ in the first part of the back (didn't want to be under the pool area)so I decided since I am being so picky I may as well bite the bullet. I got a $250 Captains Club discount for early booking and a generous OBC from TA. I just hope I don't miss any great deals up the road. I was assured if possible I might be able to get new pricing, depending on the rules of a special. Really annoyed that my May 24 2014 sailing is after the 123 special is over! I can't cancel and rebook down the road to snag a deal, because, due to health issues, both myself and some family members, I have to book my trip insurance in the next ten days to cover for pre-existing conditions. I was surprised there were other cabins near mine already booked, so I am really not sorry I got the cabin I wanted!:)

Question about AQ. My agent said I had to take a stand by for late dining in Blu, so I took early 6:15. I believe it doesn't matter, as all dining in Blu is whenever you show up. Am I correct??

Thanks,

Robin

You are correct, doesn't matter what time you take, it is just a computer thing. Blu is anytime dining completely.

You will get a time for the first night only in your room. After that, you can arrive at any time.

You need to select 'early' or 'late' dining on the website to make the computer happy.

Archived