My Priincess Web Site

MandE-UK

Has anyone else been having trouble logging into the My Princess website. Everytime I try and log in to gain access to the cruise personaliser or the Captain Circle portion or to any of the already booked customers part, it finds the correct part for about a second any then returns immediately to the log in page yet again. It is quite frustrating. Doed anyone have any ideas on why this is happening or ideas to correct it please.

Has anyone else been having trouble logging into the My Princess website. Everytime I try and log in to gain access to the cruise personaliser or the Captain Circle portion or to any of the already booked customers part, it finds the correct part for about a second any then returns immediately to the log in page yet again. It is quite frustrating. Doed anyone have any ideas on why this is happening or ideas to correct it please.

It happened to me a couple of nights ago and I had mentioned it on their Facebook page along with someone else. They said they would look into it, not sure if that happened or not but when I tried again the following day it was fine. They may be doing some maintenance that is causing some disruptions.

Archived