More than one future cruise credit

Luckysll

I have recently had to cancel 3 cruises (a B2B and one other cruise). :( I now have a total of $850 in credits to be used within 2 years. Two credits of $250 each and one of $350.

I'm sure there is someone here who has been in this situation. What I need to know is if you can combine the 3 credits toward one cruise. I called Carnival, but the woman I spoke with said she'd never been asked that before and she could not find anything about it.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do it, but I'd like to hear from anyone who has done it or been denied it just so there's no nasty shock that I have to book 3 cruises to use the 3 credits.

Just thought I'd clarify - I'm not specifically looking for people who have had 3 separate credits, I'm just asking whether anyone has combined more than 1 credit towards one cruise or if you're only allowed to use one credit per cruise.

I'm looking at possibly doing an Alaska cruise in 2014, but if I have to book 2 more cruises to use up the credits, I just want to make sure I book within the 2 years, so I don't lose them.

Yes, I have booked a cruise using two credits from deposits made for 2 cruises I had to cancel (minus $50 pp since I booked early saver).. It took a little longer than usual since I had to call someone instead of booking online like I prefer, but we did it :)

I have recently had to cancel 3 cruises (a B2B and one other cruise). :( I now have a total of $850 in credits to be used within 2 years. Two credits of $250 each and one of $350.

I'm sure there is someone here who has been in this situation. What I need to know is if you can combine the 3 credits toward one cruise. I called Carnival, but the woman I spoke with said she'd never been asked that before and she could not find anything about it.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do it, but I'd like to hear from anyone who has done it or been denied it just so there's no nasty shock that I have to book 3 cruises to use the 3 credits.

I just did this and it was not a problem. I still had to pay the deposit upfront since it takes a few extra days for the fcc to be applied to your balance, but it can be done.

Yes, I have booked a cruise using two credits from deposits made for 2 cruises I had to cancel (minus $50 pp since I booked early saver).. It took a little longer than usual since I had to call someone instead of booking online like I prefer, but we did it :)

I just did this and it was not a problem. I still had to pay the deposit upfront since it takes a few extra days for the fcc to be applied to your balance, but it can be done.

Thanks for the replies. Glad to know I can do it.

Archived