Mariner - 12/18/2005 Intinerary

DH and I had looked at doing this cruise a couple of weeks ago. I really thought that it contained Labadee as a port. Now I'm looking at it and it only stops in Grand Caymen and Cozumel. Someone help me out..... am I losing it, or have they changed the itinerary. :confused:

DH and I had looked at doing this cruise a couple of weeks ago. I really thought that it contained Labadee as a port. Now I'm looking at it and it only stops in Grand Caymen and Cozumel. Someone help me out..... am I losing it, or have they changed the itinerary. :confused:

They are probably doing a longer than normal eastern sailing for Christmas, so they cut short the normal western itinerary. It's common for cruise lines to do that sort of thing.

best,

John

They are probably doing a longer than normal eastern sailing for Christmas, so they cut short the normal western itinerary. It's common for cruise lines to do that sort of thing.

best,

John

Sorry.... guess I wasn't too clear....

I realize that's probably why it's a 5 day instead of the normal 7 day. But I did think when I originally looked at the 5 day a couple of weeks ago there were 3 ports, Cozumel, Grand Gaymen and Labadee; now it only shows 2 ports, Cozumel and Grand Caymen.

It could be that my memory's just not as good as it used to be! I did have of those "milestone" birthday's last year! ;)

Archived