trying to reprint boarding pass/luggage tags

TVanTuyl

I can't find the set of luggage tags and boarding pass that I printed 2 weeks ago, and I'm getting an error message on the princess website and the office is closed until 6am, but I will be on an airplane for my cruise tomorrow... do I NEED the boarding passes and luggage tags, or can Princess help me with that when I arrive?

Hi There

So long as you have ID and a credit card or method to pay your onboard account

you will get on,

luggage tags can be got from porters do you know your cabin,

yours Shogun

I can't find the set of luggage tags and boarding pass that I printed 2 weeks ago, and I'm getting an error message on the princess website and the office is closed until 6am, but I will be on an airplane for my cruise tomorrow... do I NEED the boarding passes and luggage tags, or can Princess help me with that when I arrive?

FYI, document's can't be printed in the last (I think) 5 days before your cruise. Everyone is right, you just need proper ID and a credit card to board.

Have a wonderful cruise,

FYI, document's can't be printed in the last (I think) 5 days before your cruise. Everyone is right, you just need proper ID and a credit card to board.

Have a wonderful cruise,

Baggage tags/travel summary/boarding pass can be printed up to 24 hours before sailing.

Other then those 3 things the personalizer is unavailable within 5 days of the sailing.

Archived