how many cases?

Roaming Rover

You can take as many cases as you like.....as long as no one case weighs more than 23kgs (to save the luggage handlers backs) they are easily stored under the bed..opened up if too deep to fit under.

The wardrobe areas are open plan on Ventura (I think the same in inside cabins) so plenty of room.

The most we have taken is five cases but that was for two of us on a five week cruise !! :)

going on sunday on ventura how many suitcases can you take ,does any one know.also how much room do they have in the inside cabin wardrobes on c deck cheers:eek::eek::eek: what is the most luggage have you taken:D

I remember a thread a couple of years ago with "what is the most number of suitcases" the winner had 14!!!!!! Me thinks they were staying in a suite......

We usually do 2 large (under 23kg weight though) and 1 medium or 2 small, plus a suitcarrier.

The wardrobes are the same size in the inside as the outside and the balcony cabins. Plenty of space no doors on. Large shelf above wardrobe which fits loads on as well as shelf unit next to wardrobe where the safe is.

We generally take 2 cases and 2 large hold bags plus Hand luggage size wheel on cases.

Have a great cruise.

Sue

Archived