Concierge class worth it?

pmacher61

I understand there are many views on whether or not CC is worth the extra, so all I can contribute is my own personal ideas. I love CC and feel it is worth the small amount more.

Some of the things I like are the flowers (our experience is they change them every few days...in the bathroom and main room), the larger/fluffier towels (I am larger and fluffier so they are so appreciated), the rug on the bathroom floor (seems silly but I like the feel of it under my toes), and the extra care the steward seems to give (to us it seemed he was hanging around being helpful all the time). All the other little things add to the pampering I already feel when cruising.

I am a midwife, a wife, mother and grandmother, so I am always taking care of other people, cruising is the way I get away and have people taking care of me for a change, and CC really puts the cherry on the top of cruising. :)

That is why we book the CC. Once we have reached the higher level of Captain's Club we will just book a regular balcony. The perks are really not worth it.

I have reached the top tier level but still like getting the extra point. If they ever add a new level above Elite, say "Supreme Being" :p:rolleyes: I'll hopefully have the points.

Also, I just booked a CC on the Equinox for the same price of a balcony (which was the same as an OV) and the friendly Celebrity Agent with whom I was speaking to on the phone bumped me up from C3 to one of those over-size wedge balcony C2's!!!! :D

As others have said, on Millie Class the extra size of the C1, C2, and C3 cabins is worth a few extra $$$$, at least to me.

You only get one credit for a CC cabin, right?

We went 11 night Med, booked a CC class cabin--so that's 2 or 3 credits?

Thanks--you people all know what's going on!

I may be wrong but I thought to get the 3rd credit that cruise had to be 12 days or longer.

You only get one credit for a CC cabin, right?

We went 11 night Med, booked a CC class cabin--so that's 2 or 3 credits?

Thanks--you people all know what's going on!

The extra credit is at 12 nights not 11, so on your sailing a balcony would get 1 credit and a C3 or higher 2

Archived