Grayline Trolly's In Vancouver

kendy

Grayline Trolly's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAS ANYONE EVER USED THE GRAYLINE HOP ON HOP OFF TROLLY'S?

You get 2 days for the price of 1 on the other line.

I wonder do they come around as often and such.

We will be in Vancouver by noon on a Thursday and leave on the Radiance on Saturday. This would fill all my transportation needs to sightsee on Thurs and Friday for 1 price .

Thanks,

My daughter and I took the trolley tour last year while waiting for our train to leave after disembarking Infinity. They have quite a number of stops in YVR proper and it takes about 2.5 hours to make the loop if you don't get off at any of the stops. We spent quite a bit of time in Stanley Park at the Rose Gardens, lighthouse and all of the other wonderful sights they have there. We found it quite enjoyable, though we almost waited too long to get back on and got back to VIA rail just in time for boarding the train back to SEA.

Yes I would like to know of any appreciable difference between the trolley and graylines doubledecker as well. From the route map it seems that the trolley goes to more of the scenic stops in stanley park than the grayline DD. We are drawn to the grayline also due to the 2days for the price of one. Acccording to the grayline site the busses run every 30 mins same as the VCR trolley

I think Grayline double decker bus is good for me. I called them and asked if you needed a 2 day advance reservation as it said on their website. They said NO, just to buy the tickets from the driver at any stop. I asked him (he was in Vancouver) what the difference in the 2 lines was and he said the other company, vancouver trolly company uses a trolly car and their price is only for 1 day. Grayline uses a doubledecker bus and the price is for ANY 2 days. The route is almost the same and they both run every 30 minutes. Grayline picks up at 8:56AM from the Hyatt and every 30 minutes thereafter. They also have a little discount for students. Since we are in Vancouver 2 days before the cruise I don't think I can go wrong. We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers.

Has anyone done the Grayline. Or seen the grayline while doing the Vancouver trolly one.

Thanks

I think Grayline double decker bus is good for me. I called them and asked if you needed a 2 day advance reservation as it said on their website.

Thanks

We purchased our tickets at the Hyatt Tour desk. Also - if you have a AAA card, there is an additional discount.

I used the bus to tour in 2003 while DH attended conference. Great way to tour and get a feel for Vancouver. Can't wait until we get there again for another quick visit before our cruise. Stanley Park was great and so was Gastown.:)

Archived