Punchliners on the Legend????

karinad

Is there Punchliners on the Legend? We really enjoyed it on The Miracle last yr. It was nice to see some adult comedy earlier in the evening instead of waiting until midnight.

If not, is there anything in place of it as far as where it was at and what there is to do?

Thank you! We'll be on her in Sept.

The Punchliner Comedy Club

There’s chuckle-funny, then there’s laughing-so-hard-you-can-barely-breathe funny. To take our Punchliner Comedy Club talent way over the top, we’ve teamed up with renowned comedian and TV personality George Lopez. George is our ‘curator of comedy,’ our ‘finder of funny,’ our… ‘locator of laugh-out-loud’ (sorry, we’ll leave the jokes to him), helping select talent for our fleetwide Punchliner Comedy Clubs. Oh, and don’t forget our all-new Punchliner Comedy Brunch, which packs laughs into sea days, combining multiple performances with great food and drink. ...

Schedule:Carnival Sunshine (May 2013)

Carnival Ecstasy (May 2013)

Carnival Pride (May 2013)

Carnival Sensation (June 2013)

This Experience Is Available On: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Dream, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Glory, Carnival Legend, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic, Carnival Miracle and Carnival Splendor

• 1 year later...
I cannot see the punchliner on the carnival deck plans....Can anyone tell me what floor it is on.....thanks :p

It isn't named Punchliner, but is held in the venue directly beneath the main showroom. It has a low ceiling, and over-the-top asian decor. We love it.

Oh Thank you surf wrench...we actually were on that boat in 2012 from Florida...so I was sure it was on there....Now we have it booked to Alaska. I do see it now on the deck plans at the carnival site. My husband doesn't usually like the shows in the lounge and we have a really nice time together at the comedy club. So we can't live with out that :p