7 days on the Glory - 2 formal nights?

lekisha20

All 7 day cruises have two ELEGANT nights (no tennis shoes or shorts, but almost anything else.

Formal nights were dispensed with years ago by Carnival.

If you want formal nights, perhaps Celebrity would be more to your liking?

All 7 day cruises have two ELEGANT nights (no tennis shoes or shorts, but almost anything else.

Formal nights were dispensed with years ago by Carnival.

If you want formal nights, perhaps Celebrity would be more to your liking?

Formal or ELEGANT, I think you get the point. We all know those nights are far from formal.

Formal or ELEGANT, I think you get the point. We all know those nights are far from formal.

OK, I dont call them formal nights on Carnival.

2 on all 7 days... or more.

I will still only have 2 I hear on my 15 days to hawaii cruise. OK by me. I dont like dressing up.

I do think maybe reading things on CC and then people coming back dissapointed .. some really actually expect a formal night. I just dont want people to be dissapointed.

There is a thread now where a guy is saying the new graphics shows are disgusting and he will never go on carnival again, blah blah blah. thats why to me its good to be plain spoken so people know there is no live band on the new shows too.

change is good, but you need to keep expectations in line with reality. Im for doing away with elegant night like NCL does.

Yes, there are 2 formal nights. We just got off of the Glory this morning. The first one is on the 1st Sea day (we sailed on a Sunday and the first one was Monday) and the 2nd was on Friday (Cayman Island day for us). I hope this helps...enjoy your cruise.

Archived